First Time Home Buyers
As a first time home buyer we understand how it is both exciting and scary. It is exciting because you are buying your first home and it is the beginning of home ownership. But it is also scary because it is the most money you have every spent at one time and you have never done it before.
At Live Well Custom Homes we treat our first time buyers like they're our own sons or daughters. We try to
- Give you all the information needed to make the right decision for you and your family.
- We will help guide you through the process to make the home buying process easier and informative.
- We will try to save you as much money as possible through the home buying process.
- We pledge to every one of our first time home buyers that we will be there for them from start to finish and then for years after. It is just good business to take care of our customers.
We can help in many ways
- We can help get you the best mortgage rate possible
- Find you the best home plan to build for you.
- We can help find you an foreclosure and fix it up.
- If you have bad credit, we can help you fix it.
- We can help guide you to the best deals in town.
- We have valuable information to share with you!
We pledge to all of our customers that we will
- Price our homes modestly.
- Try to improve your lifestyle in every possible way.
- Simplify purchasing a home, building the home and maintaining the home.
- Provide you a unique, flexible home.
- Be GOOD citizens to our environment and our neighborhoods.
- Always respect your individuality.
We Pledge That Every Home We Design And Build Will Have
- Energy efficient appliances with the Energy Star Rating
- High efficiency insulation
- High window efficiency
- Larger windows to allow plenty of natural light
- The kitchen be the best room in the house
- Kitchen island that you can gather around
- Ceiling fans
- Large master bathrooms
- Maintenance free exteriors
Here at Live Well Custom Homes, we want to help you become the most informed buyer possible. Knowledge can help you make the building process easier and more fun.
So please read any or all of these articles to learn more.
- Tips for First Time Home Buyers
- Choosing The Right Custom Home Builder In Michigan
- Before Signing Any Contract for Your Custom Built Home
- Choosing the Right Home Plan and Set of Specifications for a New Construction Home
- Tips To Keep In Mind For That New Home Construction
- Custom Built Homes And The Construction Process
- Ideas for Kitchens in your Custom Built Home
- Tips on How to Save Money Building a Custom Homes
- Buying A New Custom Built Home